We have heard stories about Himalayas which tell us about the many magical and miraculous herbs that had the ability to cure any ailment. Now, in the form of Shilajit, those herbs are coming to you for easy access.
What is Shilajit?
Shilajit is a natural mixture with organic and inorganic compounds. It is a thick, blackish-brown mineral pitch resin obtained from rock surfaces in Himalayas. It can boost the immune system of user and optimize the physical performance of the body. It is not supposed to be consumed in raw form. It should be sophistically purified and put into capsules.
How Shilajit works?
Shilajit contains a lot of fulvic acid. Fulvic Acid makes nutrients more absorbable. It contains many vitamins, minerals and trace minerals all in natural form. It has a high antioxidant value as well.
What ailments can be cured by Shilajit?
According to “Vaid Charak”, the famous Indian Book on medicines, there is hardly any curable disease which cannot be controlled with the aid of Shilajit. Shilajit can save users from stress related problems.
The important disorders that can be cured by Shilajit include bronchial disorders, skin disorders, piles, anemia, inflammation and excess fat.
Shilajit can also cure digestive disorders like dyspepsia, worms and constipation.
What are the benefits of Shilajit?
Shilajit is considered one of the most important substances in the Indian system of Ayurvedic medicine. Its name means “nectar of God”. Following are the benefits of Shilajit:
- Shilajit is composed of centuries old, decomposed plants which are a potent source of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients. It is a powerful adaptogen that helps in protection against all types of mental and physical stress.
- Shlajit can treat all types of arthritis, treat joint and muscle pain and treat inflammation. Many people consume Shilajit for these health conditions, especially as they get older.
- Shilajit can strengthen the nervous system and help with stress, mental fatigue, epilepsy, anxiety and depression.
- Shilajit can promote better concentration and is thought to increase learning ability and enhance memory.
- Shilajit also benefits the urinary system and increases blood circulation. It protects and enhances the workings of the kidneys, pancreas and thyroid gland.
- Shilajit is protects the liver by maintaining proper secretion of enzymes and juices that are essential to healthy metabolism. It also possesses anti-microbial action that protects the body.
- Shilajit boosts your immune system and makes it strong enough to protect your body from all types of illnesses, diseases and infections.
- Shilajit can be used to treat many respiratory problems, like cough and asthma. Shilajit is anti-histamine and can be used for allergies.
For ailments that Shilajit can cure, causes can be different from person to person. Therefore, do seek advice from doctor and use Shilajit as per his directions. For more information on Shilajit, visit this link on our website. http://ayurvedaforall.co.uk/products.php?product=Shilajit
Do you have any more questions regarding Shilajit? Feel free to ask us by posting comments below.