The ultimate moment when any person can freak out is when he/she starts experiencing hair fall in his/her youth. This fear will never occur to you have Dhathri by your side.
Due to dust many other reasons, there are many disorders that cause hair-loss to people and thus, Dhathri Hair Capsule is sent by Ayurveda to be a savior for hair.
What causes hair-loss?
The causes of hair-loss are many. Some of them are as follows:
- The high amount of sebum in the scalp clogs the pores of the scalp. This prevents nutrients from reaching the hair follicle, resulting in hair loss.
- Inadequate nutrition or unhealthy diet can also cause hair fall.
- Stress, worry, lack of sleep, and anxiety too cause hair fall.
- Long-standing diseases like typhoid, viral infections, anemia, surgery, etc. Cause general debility which leads to hair fall.
- Some medicines like birth-control pills, anti-depressants, etc., including those used for gout, during chemotherapy against cancer, etc. Can cause hair fall as a side-effect.
- Diseases like lupus and diabetes also cause hair fall.
- Tying hair tightly pulls the hair from the follicles and cause traction alopecia.
- Heredity is also responsible for hair fall.
- Dandruff or fungal infection of the scalp causes hair fall.
- Accumulation of dirt on scalp causes blocking of pores and weakens the hair roots. This leads to hair fall.
What is Dhathri Hair Capsule?
Dhathri hair capsule is not just for hair. It is helpful for many things that can impact your body in a positive way. Dhathri is an herbal formulation that helps digestive process, enhances immunity of the body and promotes general health.
Coming back to hair, Dhathri enables hair follicles to absorb nourishment that would result in healthy and glowing hair. Dhathri also prevents dandruff, hair loss, premature graying and split ends. Dhathri also protects the inner layers of your hair.
Dhathri hair capsule should only be used after consulting a doctor to ensure that it is being used correctly so that it brings desired results to the users.
Dhathri is also a hair-oil that provides nourishment to your hair as it carries the same ingredients that Dhathri capsule has.
Massaging the scalp with Dhathri hair-oil can provide proper nourishment to the hair.
Ingredients of Dhathri:
The ingredients of Dhathri are Nellikka, Kayyoni, Palmuthukku, Sudha Kanmadham, Amrut, Thannikka, Kadukka and Shathavari.
Uses and benefits of Dhathri Hair Capsule:
Following are the uses and benefits of Dhathri:
- Dhathri is used in treating a wide variety of gastric and intestinal disorders.
- For people suffering with gastritis, Dhathri medicine is advised before food.
- To relieve constipation, abdominal colic, it is administered in between food.
- To relieve food poisoning effects, Dhathri should be taken after food.
- Dhathri is very good for eyes.
- It is a good natural anti aging medicine, used for rejuvenation.
For more information about Dhathri hair capsule, visit this link on our website.
Do you have some query about Dhathri before buying it? Post your comments.