Today, our jobs and stressful lives, our bodies have become prone to many types of illnesses. Ayurveda has been saving people for ages by offering cures which are sometimes considered as impossible by allopathic doctors.
Ayurveda also offers simple solution called Hyponidd to the ailment known as Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome.
What is Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome?
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) is one of the most common endocrine disorders among females. PCOS is a complex, heterogeneous disorder of uncertain etiology, but there is strong evidence that it can, to a large degree, be classified as a genetic disease.
What are the symptoms of PCOS?
PCOS has following symptoms:
1. Menstrual disorders: PCOS mostly produces oligomenorrhea (few menstrual periods) or amenorrhea (no menstrual periods), but other types of menstrual disorders may also occur.
2. Infertility: This generally results directly from chronic anovulation (lack of ovulation).
3. High levels of masculinizing hormones: Women experience signs like acne and hirsutism (male pattern of hair growth). However, it may produce hypermenorrhea (very frequent menstrual periods), androgenic alopecia (increase hair thinning or diffuse hair loss), or other symptoms. Approximately three-quarters of patients with PCOS (by the diagnostic criteria of NIH/NICHD 1990) have evidence of hyperandrogenemia.
4. Metabolic syndrome: This appears as a tendency towards central obesity and other symptoms associated with insulin resistance. Serum insulin, insulin resistance and homocysteine levels are higher in women with PCOS.
How can Hyponidd cure PCOS?
Two tablets of Hyponidd daily can be helpful to PCOS patients. Tablets should be taken half-an-hour before meal. If a patient is on some other hypoglycemic drug, he may need to take one tablet extra daily for the first week.
Hyponidd is helpful to PCOS patients because it improves insulin sensitivity, thereby promoting ovulation and reduced levels of testosterone. It helps in controlling hirsutism, acne, alopecia and obesity. It works wonders for women with insulin-resistance.
What are the ingredients of Hyponidd?
Hyponidd contains following ingredients and all ingredients contribute positive effects to the health.
- 1. Yashad Bhasma (Zinc Calx): This is a form of zinc which is useful in treating impaired glucose metabolism and acne.
- 2. Shilajit (Purified Asphaltum): Asphaltum regulates blood sugar, improves metabolism, antidepressant, promotes longevity.
- 3. Karela (Momordica charantia, bitter gourd): It regulates blood sugar, promotes pancreatic health.
- 4. Haridra (Curcuma longa, turmeric): This is an antioxidant with anti-inflammatory, anti-cancer properties It regulates glucose metabolism, improves gastrointestional and liver health.
- 5. Tarwar (Cassia auriculata, Avarakkai, Indian broad-beans): This bean regulates glucose and lipid levels.
- 6. Amalaki (Amla, Indian Gooseberry, Emblica officinalis): This is an antioxidant, rich in C vitamin. It is good for healthy skin and hair growth. It also regulates sugar metabolism and supports a healthy liver.
- 7. Raja Jambu (Eugenia jambolana): This hypoglycemic regulates blood sugar.
- 8. Mamejavo (Enicostemma littorale): It regulates blood sugar, normalizes lipid levels.
- 9. Meshashringi (Gymnema sylvestre): This is a potent anti-diabetic. It improves insulin sensitivity and supports pancreatic health.
- 10. Vijaysaar (Pterocarpus marsupium): Source of d-chiro-inositol; improves insulin sensitivity; controls obesity.
- 11. Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia): This is an anti-inflammatory that supports immune system and liver. It has anti-cancerous properties.
- 12. Neem (Melia azadirachta): Neem supports healthy skin and hair growth. It also regulates glucose metabolism. It is also helpful in cleansing gastrointestinal tract and colon.
- 13. Kirat Tikta (Swertia chirata): This is an anti-inflammatory with good hypoglycemic properties. It supports liver health.
Some other benefits of Hyponidd:
- Hyponidd is cost-effective for long term use.
- It helps you control your craving for sweets.
- It improves the quality of life and restores libido.
However, before you use Hyponidd, it is advisable to seek advice from an ayurvedic doctor and use the product only after his approval.
Feel free to visit our website and educate yourself about Hyponidd here: http://ayurvedaforall.co.uk/products.php?product=Hyponidd-tablet-special-offer
Did you find this article helpful? Post your comments.