An effective bronchodilator. It is best in asthmatic patients and allergic disorders.
HALEEZY SYRUP COMPOSITION
Each 5ml contains:
Name of Ingredient Latin/ English Name Quantity
Navsar Ammonium chloride 10 mg
Extracts of the following:
Vasa Adhatoda vasica 300 mg
Kantakari Hedychium spicatum 80 mg
Trikatu >>>> 60 mg
Haridra Curcuma longa 20 mg
Bibhitaki Terminalia belerica 40 mg
Tulsi Ocimum sanctum 50 mg
Yashtimadhu Glycyrrhiza glabra 50 mg
HALEEZY is an antiasthmatic with bronchodilatory, anti-histaminic, and anti-inflammatory properties. Adhatoda vasica, the main herb in HALEEZY, has been standardized to 1% Vaccine. Vaccine exhibits respiratory stimulant activity. Steroidal alkaloid solasodine of Solanum xanthocarpum improves pulmonary functions. Ocimum sanctum inhibits antigen-induced histamine release from the mast cells. Trikatu improves the bioavailability of other compounds like curcumin and vaccine. Thus, HALEEZY exerts anti-inflammatory, bronchodilatory, and antihistaminic action to reduce the severity, frequency, and duration of asthmatic attacks.
1) Bronchial Asthma
2) Chronic bronchitis
3) Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Mild Asthma: 1 tablet / Syrup 5 ml twice a day.
Chronic asthma & COPD as an add-on-therapy: 2 tablets / Syrup 10 ml twice a day.
DO’S AND DONT’S
1) Consumption of wheat, barley, and garlic is recommended.
2) Consumption of honey is recommended.
3) Daytime sleeping is preferred for patients of bronchial asthma.
1) Avoid curd and buttermilk.
2) Avoid banana, guava, and sour fruits.
3) Avoid fried and oily food recipes.
4) Avoid smoking.
5) Avoid exposure to rain and severe cold and wind.
6) Avoid indulgence in strenuous exercises.
7) Avoid food recipes, which are heavy to digest, or which cause constipation.